If you want to work in a competitive environment where you will be pushed daily to improvise and achieve more than what you did yesterday, you are on the right page. At Albedo, we face new challenges everyday and we look for creative and proficient candidates who can join us in our endeavour and fight this fierce battle of investment and banking with their sharp edged knowledge and skills.
Albedo is a company which deals in a multiple number of domains like LEDs and CFL Lights. Hence we need candidates who are ready to face challenges and are able to switch the industry if required. We appreciate enthusiastic and passionate fresher but some experience in the domains we deal will definitely give you an upper edge.
Qualities that we seek in a candidate:
- Self motivated and dedicated towards the work and targets given
- Must possess leadership and management skills
- Must be able to propagate the ideas efficiently
- Should have an out of the box thinking with curiosity to explore
- Must have the audacity to take decisions
In return, we offer you a working environment which will bring the best out of you. Along with that, there is an enticing package and perks waiting for you.
Beware of Fake Job Offers
- Albedo never sends job offer letters from free internet email services like gmail, rediffmail, yahoomail or hotmail.
- Albedo will never ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
- Albedo does not appoint any agents/agency/company to make job offers on the company’s behalf in lieu of money.
Considering the technical feasibility of receiving spoofed* mails, candidates are requested to take due care to validate the authenticity of the source of the email. Albedo will not accept any liability for the actions of candidates on spoofed mails / communication. Queries, if any including request for authentication of job offers, may be addressed email@example.com or you may also connect with
Albedo helpline No. +91-120-4111116.
*E-mail spoofing is forgery of email header so that the message appears to have originated from someone other than the actual source often attempting to get recipients to open, and possibly even respond to the mail. Source – Wikipedia